Heat Shrink Wrapping
SPECIAL PROTECTION FOR STORED ITEMS
Heat Shrink Wrapping Services
Craters & Freighters in Kansas City offers specialized heat shrink wrap services for items that need temporary or long-term storage or to be shipped. Our proven wrapping methods ensure that your assets are protected against the elements and unwrap damage-free.
Our team uses the highest quality materials and equipment, so your items stay safe when in our hands. Our attention to detail allows us to design the ultimate protection for any item. At Craters & Freighters, you get decades of experience and a remarkable skill set–you can trust us to handle your shrink wrap project. Call us today to learn more.
What Is Heat Shrink Wrap?
Whether your shipping internationally, United States domestic, or you have items to be stored, heat shrink wrapping will provide excellent protection. Our team will first layer the item with specifically designed plastic material before adding heat. The heat then allows the plastic to shrink and form to the shape of the item, sealing it completely.
Once sealed, moisture, dirt, and debris are kept out, making the item weather-proof. This technique adds to the safety of your assets and provides peace of mind to the customer.
The Benefits of Heat Shrink Wrapping
When you work with us, you get several layers of protection because we know the importance of your assets. Shrink wrap plays a pivotal role in keeping items damage-free whether they’re being transported or stored. We are a team of dedicated professionals that will determine the best possible packaging for even the most fragile and sensitive items.
Some benefits of shrink wrap include:
- Protection: Once your valuable is sealed in the plastic wrap, it is safe from moisture, dust, dirt, and UV rays. We will also shrink wrap containers and wooden crates to provide further protection or shrink wrap items to be put on our custom pallets and skids.
- Tampering: When an item is sealed, it’s easy to see if it has been tampered with in any way, as the plastic will stretch or tear.
- Durability: We use only durable materials and plastic for our shrink wrapping projects. Once complete, the plastic will hold its shape throughout its journey or its duration in storage.
- Cost-effective: Heat shrink wrap optimizes space, keeps items close, and alleviates the need for boxes that will take up much more room and add to your costs.
Many Uses for Heat Shrink Wrapping
Our professionals use heat shrink wrap on various products for various organizations. From businesses to individuals, you can rely on us to keep your assets safe.
Some objects and industries Craters & Freighters applies this protection to include:
- IT and electronics
- Commercial generators
- Construction sites
- Construction equipment
- Large and heavy equipment
- Outdoor furniture
- Lawn décor
- Outdoor kitchen equipment
- And more
In short, shrink wrap is effective and affordable protection for just about everything!
Packaging Materials to Meet any Need
Shrink wrapping is designed to protect your most valuable, fragile, and sensitive assets. Our team works hard to keep your item free from harm, no matter where it’s going or how it’s getting there.
We provide damage abatement, product containment, construction site weatherization and protection, and economic asset protection. Plus, our shrink wrap is environmentally friendly and recyclable.
In addition to heat shrink wrapping, we offer several other packaging solutions for your needs, including:
- Hard shell cases
- Specialized cushioning
- Vapor barrier
- Heat shrink wrapping
Get a fast, free, no-obligation cost estimate from Craters & Freighters Kansas City.
Provide some information on your needs and we’ll get back to you right away with a figure you can use in your planning.
Locally serving the Kansas City Metropolitan area including Wichita, Topeka, Lawrence and the surrounding communities including Columbia MO.